Make sure you know what’s on your personal report.
Package B ~ American National Enhanced background check may include but is not limited to:
- This section contains known aliases, birth information, and potential imposters gleaned from public records
- Possible aliases
- employment records
- Education records
- possible relationships
- possible associates
- year/state SS# issued
- Package B includes additional research needed to clarify identity due to conflicting findings and to detect possible identity theft or other deception.
- This section contains phone numbers, previous phone number and email addresses
- possible phone numbers
- Possible email
- This section includes all of the locations related to this person. Locations listed may include current residence, past residences, and places of work
- Possible addresses
- Possible neighbors
- DISCLAIMER: The criminal record information contained in our reports may not be 100% accurate or complete. This is because the information is pulled from records maintained by government agencies and the information contained in those records may not be 100% accurate or complete. Please use this information as a starting point for your own due diligence and investigation.
- Possible Criminal/Traffic offenses
- Package B includes additional research on criminal records. All avenues of collecting information will be explored.
Sex Offender Information
- This section displays the names, locations, and offenses of individuals charged with sex crimes living in close proximity to the locations associated with the subject of this report. Individuals listed below may have been charged with sex crimes as indicated. We make no representation as to the current status of these individuals. Some individuals listed below may no longer be required to register or report to state sex offender registries
- This section contains possible online profiles and articles for the subject of this report
- Business related information that we have found, such as business affiliations or employment history
- FAA pilot licenses and DEA licenses for prescribing controlled pharmaceuticals
- This section includes assets information that we have found on this person. Possible data may include properties owned, watercrafts owned and vehicles owned or driven
- This section includes financial information that we have found on this person such as bankruptcies, liens, judgments, foreclosures or evictions
- Package B includes personalized sleuthing on the part of our investigators. We will find out all we can about any inconsistencies and all avenues of collecting information will be explored.
You will receive a standard questionnaire form that can be completed and returned through email. Please provide as much information as you can to make your report as complete as possible.
A link to an online file with all information gathered will be provided once your enhanced background check is complete.
This option won’t be necessary for most, but if you have a number of aliases and other items that need clarification, this is a more detailed report.